- PHC Enterprise
- Variable Transformer with Partial Isolation
- AC 120volt
- AC 0~130 volt
- 10 amp
- 22 lb
Partial (or Limited) Isolation
- The grounding pass through and bypasses the isolation, which means the grounding isn't isolated. You may be able to use a 3 prong to 2 prong plug adapter to on either input or output to cut off the grounding.
- ideal for projects and experimentation. NOT recommended for industrial usage. (For industrial applications we recommend getting those heavy-duty variable transformer designed for 24/7 operations)
- Note that most device have surge (when first turn on) much higher than operating amp rating.
E.g, motor with 10 amp rating may have over 12 amp surge, and you will need 20 amp variable transformer
- Use caution when operating a variable transformer. Do not operate in a wet or moist environment. Do not operate it near flammable materials. Do not operate in any unsafe matter that may cause fire or electrocution.